Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good-bye, 2011

2011 is the year BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse started "The Purple Paw". We started in October, and we have done 41 posts within that time. I encourage viewers to comment on our posts and tell us how they like our blog. I also would like to tell our viewers thank you. We think that 2011 has been a wonderful year.

Hello, 2012!

-KittyLover8


The year 2011 was full of creativity and new ideas. I'm not saying it was perfect though. It had its epic wins and its epic fails, along with lots of burnt popcorn kernels and caramel apples. :3 I hope 2012 will not be the end of the world and I hope I find no more burnt popcorn kernels in my popcorn bowl.

Happy New Year!

~littlekitty5


The Purple Paw had a late start in 2011, but we look forward to a full year of posting in 2012. Keep visiting us because when you do, it encourages us to write! I'm sure 2012 will be full of new stories to follow and maybe some new categories on the blog.

Welcome 2012!

-BlackCat13


In 2011 I had a great time, to bad it's over. I will really miss it. :( Well, 2012 is coming! :)

-SuperPOWerhorse

No comments:

Post a Comment