Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Little Brown Kitten

Little brown kitten,
Little brown tabby,
Please, don't run away.
I may be frightening
At first sight,
But, I'm gentle in a way.
Don't be scared,
Little brown kitten.
Please, come out of your hiding place.
I only wish to pet your smooth fur.
That's it,
Come on out.
See?
I love you dearly,
Sweet kitten.
I love the way you sniff me,
I love the way you welcome my fingers' touch to your pelt.
Good-night.
Oh! You want to f0llow me?
Come now,
Sleep tight,
My sweet,
My Little brown kitten,
My Little brown tabby.


-KittyLover8
© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment