Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Friday, March 2, 2012

Dear Diary 10#

Hello!

Yesterday, I found a tortoiseshell cat eating the food. A saw that her eye was infected and I decided to take the chance and go out to see her. The cat was very friendly, so she was easy to catch. I brought her into the vet clinic today. They gave me medication for her eye after an examination. They also told me that she might be pregnant. This incessant makes me think about how many owners don't spay their pets. Just a few days ago, on February 28, was Spay Day. I feel angry that the owners of many cats ignore this. I think that it is an owner's responsibility to keep their cat safe, happy and comfortable. When owner's don't live up to the responsibility of caring for their cat, the cat's life could be put in danger. Remember, your cat counts on you to care for it. Do not neglect your little friend.

When I brought the new cat home, I put her in a confined space. This way she doesn't spread parasites or sicknesses. I advise pet owners to do this when they get a new cat. This way your other pets will get to know the new cats scents and sounds. After a week or two, your new friend will be ready to leave to confined room. Your other pets will already know the way he or she smells and sounds. This will usually cause them to not fight the new cat.

A picture of Cyclone, a cat character that I made up (you can also view this picture along with many others on the side of our blog):

-KittyLover8

No comments:

Post a Comment