Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dear Diary...11#

Hello!

Yesterday, March 31, was Cosmo's birthday! I gave him four balls, a package of catnip, some treats, a can of wet food, a pipe cleaner and lots of love. Cosmo (and the other cats!) enjoyed his gifts. He didn't mind sharing the wet food. Glimmer, the newest cat here (I found her as a pregnant stray), especially enjoyed the special wet food treat. Cosmo's day was full of love and happiness. I hope that he had a good day.

Cosmo's day went something like this: First thing in the morning, I told him happy birthday and pet him. Right after that, I gave him water, his favorite kind of water. Tub water! When he finished that, I scooped the litter boxes, swept the cat room (the room that I keep the cat food, water and litter boxes) and gave the cats fresh water and dry food. Then, I ate breakfast. When I finished my food, it was time for Cosmo to open his presents. First I gave him two of the balls (these balls are red and blue. They are also small and are covered in round tipped spikes) and his green pipe cleaner. Then he got his treats. After he opened and ate a few of the treats, he opened the last two balls (a soft, fuzzy yellow ball and a tinfoil-crinkly silver and purple ball. Both large). Then he opened his catnip (and ate some) and his wet food. Everyone enjoyed the wet food. Then he was pet and I did his tricks (come, sit, stand and retrieve). After that came lunch, and then, in the afternoon, Cosmo slept away the rest of the day in the sunshine.

Today is April Fools! I hope that everyone enjoys this day. Also, on April 8, is Easter! I hope that I can get a idea about what special thing that I should do on the holidays. If you have an idea, comment on this post or on the page titled 'Comment Your Questions'. Thank you!

-KittyLover8

No comments:

Post a Comment