Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hi There, and No I'm Not Dead

Hi people. It's littlekitty5 here. And yes, I am possibly a zombie. A nice zombie who is good with children and eats brains for a hobby. A zombie who owns a lemonade stand by some abandoned road. A zombie who had a wife and kids before he became a cannibal and ate their brains.

So. Me. Zombies. Yeah.

Now then Kids Around the Fireplace In Which is Burning Brightly and Makes Me Scared of THE LIGHT, are you ready for some fun adventure? Some comedy in your life? Some zombie eating your brains? Yes, yes, I know, I know. The zombie jokes are getting pretty old. So let's make an agreement: You read on, no more zombie jokes.

My story:

________________________________________. ________________________. _______________. __________________________. _________.

The End.


Sorry people, my story was a fill-in-the-blank. The blanks being the blanks. Anywayz.

I just posted this post to let you guys and gals out there know I am very bad at blogs and I know I should be punished for doing only three posts but what happened happened and it turns out I came back and I'm STILL not going to post a lot.

*pant* *pant* Darn my horribly long paragraphs.

xlittlekittyx

No comments:

Post a Comment