Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kittens!

Yesterday night, from before 12:00 PM to 2:30 AM, Glimmer had her kittens! There are four of them, one is an orange tabby tom. He was the first to be welcomed into the world. Then came a little pure white she-cat. Next came a tiny tan kitten. And, finally, a little tabby kitten with a orange, rounded diamond-shaped spot on her forehead. They're all so adorable!

I adore the four little kittens. They have endeared themselves to my heart, and I will never forget them. I will always remember that night and those days that they spent with me. I feel honored to have such a good mother and such a sweet little bunch of kittens sharing my house with me. I think that a kitten is the best medicine for a heartache.

I want to share a picture of the new little sweethearts that are sharing the warmth and shelter of my house with me with you. Here they are, all curled up next to Mama:

Aren't they adorable? Glimmer is a very proud mama! Here is another picture of them that I hope that you will enjoy:

That's the last picture. I wish these kittens many happy years filled with love and joy.

-KittyLover8

No comments:

Post a Comment