Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Monday, November 5, 2012

M.C.L. Clay Carrots, Salad, Celery, and Water Dish


This is, as the title suggests, some clay carrots, salad, celery, and a water dish that I have made. There are three carrots, a verity of different leaves for the salad, and a lot of celery. ^^' The water dish consists of a black bowl with blue water within. The rest of the stuff is presented on a burnt orange plate.

This is a clay request that PixieWolf desired. You can view the whole thing on the post titled: M.C.L. Modeling Clay Life, which would be--in the blog archive--in October, 2012. PixieWolf was the first person to comment on that particular post, so it should be easy to find. :)

To PixieWolf: I am sorry that I posted it so late... v.v' I have had it finished for a while, but I never found the time to post it until now. Nevertheless, I hope that you enjoy! :3

To my loyal readers: I apologize for not posting anything in a while. I haven't been able to go on for a while. Also, thank you for viewing! ^^ Every view and comment is greatly cherished and appreciated. =3

Colors used:
Burnt orange, light orange, yellow-green, blue, black, dark green, green, dark purple

-KittyLover8
© 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment