Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Monday, November 5, 2012

M.C.L. Yin Yang Clay iPod With Ear Buds






This is a yin yang clay iPod with ear buds that I have made. ^^

**Note to readers: The white fur is from my sweet, sweet cat, Cosmo. He was trying to rub against my phone as I was taking the picture, and--of course--he shed all over my clay iPod. Thank you, Cosmo! x3**

The iPod is black with a white circle for its button. The ear buds are white, also, and are inserted into the iPod's front by a small hole I made with a toothpick.

Colors used:
Black, white

-KittyLover8
© 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment