Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dear Diary... 8#

Hi there, everyone!

Today, Cosmo and I were walking out of a room, when I remembered that I had left something inside the room. So, I went back through the door to get the thing. When I came back, I was expecting that Cosmo had left to do his own thing, but there he was, standing there, waiting for me in his usual pigeon-toed way. I don't know why, but Cosmo's hind paws are almost always pigeon-toed.

Another reason why I told you readers this boring story (well, I guess it wasn't a story exactly) was because I really love how loyal Cosmo is. Most people think that cats can never be loyal, or can't be trained, or whatever. Cosmo knows several tricks. These tricks include: sit, come, stand (he stands on only his hind legs) and retrieve. I wish I could video tape Cosmo doing his tricks, but he only does them if no one is looking. Oh well, I enjoy doing them with him, even if he's camera shy.

You know how we have a new kitty, Gemini? Well, we are now letting him explore the entire house now. We used to have Gemini living in one room. Now, silence the other cats know the scents and sounds of the new comer, the aren't acting as hostile. If you need more information on this, or any other problem you are having with your cat, comment you question below.
Thank you.

Here is a picture of my BFF, Cosmo standing in his super cute pigeon-toed way, his eyes closed, in bliss:


Goodbye!
-KittyLover8

No comments:

Post a Comment