Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Letter From the Past, in the Eye of....

'A Letter From the Past, in the Eye of....' is basically going to be a written history report. I will do a letter or a dairy entry or a short story or something-or-other in the eye of a person from the past or a historical figure or a person who knew a historical figure or whatnot.

I decided to do this because, lately, I have been writing a lot of history reports on The Purple Paw. I said to myself, "What the hey? I'll slap a label on it and....whala! It is an organized series instead of many different, shorter series miscellaneously scattered about the archive."

Now it will be organized and a reader who wants to learn a little will be able to without a big, time-wasting search.

I hope that this helps!
-KittyLover8
© 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment