Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Letter From the Past in the Eye of....a Carthaginian Warrior of Hannibal ~II~

Dear Kanmi,

Hello, Brother! Oh how I miss you....
       Germelqart? We shall send our blessings....I do not know how that could have happened. Are the gods not watching over us? I believe that I am losing faith. You are nearing a bloody battle and Germelqart has fallen before the battle even begins. Why do they punish us so?
        The family is well. I hold the sleeping baby Quintus on my lap. He had a slight cold before you left, if you remember, but now he is relieved of this sickness. Now he rests without sniffles of sneezes. Didos--you remember our cousin, right?--is relieved that my, Mother's, and her tender care enabled the sweet little boy to become released from the bounds of illness.
        And I am well, too, Brother. You needn't ask of my welfare. Although I miss you, and mentally I am in unimaginable agony. I wish for you to return, Brother. And, if the Gods are guarding us, you will.
        Anyway, I must now ask you some questions. Firstly, how are you? I know that that is a silly question, for you are preparing to go into battle with the most powerful empire of the time. And you're on a steep, unstable and narrow path, which has taken many lives. Abut, I must hear the honest answer.
         Also, I was wondering if you have seen any animals so far? Another silly, childish question, yes, but still one a yearn to learn the answer to. Scene no one has been to the Alps before--or at least hasn't lived to tell the tale--I just wish o know.
         And how are your supplies? Oh how I worry....
         Oh dear. Quintus is awakening. Please write back as soon as possible, my dear brother. Farewell!

Love,

Selena

 -KittyLover8
© 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment