Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dear Diary... #1

Hello!

In this series on "The Purple Paw" I (KittyLover8) will write some things about me, mt cats, and lots more!

I think that I will start by telling readers about my cats, Freya ( see "Freya Limerick" http://thepurplepaw.blogspot.com/2011/12/freya-limerick_24.html) ), and Cosmo...

Freya is a brown tabby she-cat with a white chest, golden eyes and a raspberry-colored nose (I based the kit named Summer Storm in the series "The Flaming River" on her). She is 15 years old. She often plays like a kitten (meowing loudly all the while).

Cosmo is a white tom with some gray spots, a little gray cap, a gray tail, emerald eyes and a very pink nose. He is 2 years old. He will do many tricks (and he loves doing them).


So, those are my cats! =3

Now, a bit about me...

I adore cats. :D Reading and painting are favorite pastimes of mine. Well, that's about it...Oh! I also enjoy cooking.

Good-bye! :)
-KittyLover8

No comments:

Post a Comment