Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Monday, January 16, 2012

Fallen Stars 4-Watching The Sun Rise

Sunset walked past bushes and rocks, unsure that she would find her way back to the cave.

She smelled a faint scent. What is that? she thought.

She thought about checking out the aria around her, but hunger wavered her scenes. She decided to look for some food.

A mouse soon came into site. Sunset dropped into a crouch. But, as she was preparing to leap onto the furry gray mouse, she heard a friendly meow from above. Of coarse, the mouse heard it too, and scampered off. Spitting in fury, Sunset whipped around to see who and what had disrupted her catch. A small, fluffy calico cat, a little under a year old, starred down at her from a large wooden fence.

"Hi there!" chirped the little calico.

"Hi...how are you?" said Sunset, forgetting about being mad at the cute kitten.

"Great!" purred the kitten enthusiastically. "How are you, and what are you doing outside your fence? Everyone knows it's dangerous out there."

Sunset paused in thought for a bit, not sure how to word how she ended up here. "Oh. I'm trying to get back to my home, to a cave. I got captured by the humans when I lived as a stray cat with a group of cats. We hunted for ourselves and fought battles beside one another. Although it might not seem to glorious to you, I loved my life...and the cats that helped me through the tough times," Sunset finally meowed.

The kitten looked stunned for a moment, but then meowed, "I understand. It would be like me losing my humans. I would never want that to happen. I love my owners..."

The two she-cats talked for a while and they learned each others names. The tiny calico's name was Blossom.

Soon, Sunset said, "Good-bye, Blossom!"

"Bye!" Blossom called.

Sunset walked away, and as the sun began to rise, Sunset's hopes began to rise to. She was determined to find her way back to the cave. She would be back there again! Back with her friends at her side.

-KittyLover8
© 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment