Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dear Diary... #5

Hello!

Yesterday, I returned to my home from a vacation I took in New Jersey. I was gone Wednesday though Friday. I felt so happy to see my cat, Cosmo, great me at the door. Freya had to be dropped off at the vet clinic before I left for my vacation. I picked her up the next day. She was so overjoyed to see me! I am going to do a "Kitty Tips" about travailing with your furry friend dedicated to my trip to New Jersey.

Last night, Cosmo slept with me. He pushed himself up against my legs. I love sleeping with Cosmo. I also love waking up with Cosmo because he dose this funny and adorable thing every morning. He will jump out of bed before I awaken and lay down on his back on the floor, purring his head off. The moment I open my eyes, Cosmo macks a small noise that is close to a meow. When I look at him, he jumps to his feet and runs into the hall. Groggily, I follow him. Once he sees me, he shoots into the bathroom. As a start down the stairs, Cosmo steps out of the bathroom, looking at me pathetically. I sigh and climb back up the stairs and walk into the bathroom behind a very exited Cosmo. Then, Cosmo jumps into the tub. I begrudgingly turn the tub water on so that it is just drizzling. I wait for Cosmo to finish drinking. Then, I go on with my morning. Yep, that's how everyday of mine begins.

Speaking of Cosmo, his birthday is coming up on March 31. I don't know what to get him. He likes catnip, but he got catnip for Christmas. He likes playing with cat toys, but he got toys for Christmas. Maybe I can get him a pipe cleaner…well, if you readers have any ideas, please tell me! I know that I'm over thinking this. It's in March and that's very far away. I just would like to have planes for him, like giving him a wet food "cake". Thank you for helping me!

A picture of my loveable fuzzball, Cosmo, with my joyful jellybean, Freya, sleeping together:


-KittyLover8

No comments:

Post a Comment