Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dear Diary... #4

Hi!

I'm very happy that "The Purple Paw" has progressed so much. When we started in October, this blog was slowly starting, but then, we did 18 posts in November. We started getting more views and we started creating more posts. To shorten this up, I would just like to thank readers for viewing our blog. This supports us and makes us more dedicated to this blog.

I enjoy petting my cats, Cosmo and Freya, but right now, let's focus on Freya. Freya really loves being scratched on her chin and behind her ears. She is very sick and old so, I've made her a bed out of a small blanket on top of a heating pad. I love her, and I always will.

Here is a picture of Freya I drew:
Bye, everyone!
-KittyLover8

No comments:

Post a Comment