Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dear Diary...#3

Hello!

Today, I played with my cat, Cosmo. Cats are so cute and funny when they "hunt" the toy that they're playing with. Cosmo does this particularly cute thing when he plays. The second I get a toy out for him, he darts underneath my bed and, at the right time (in his point of view), he leaps at the toy, wide-eyed. When he does this, afterward I have a very ripped-up hand. =P

Cosmo's favorite toys are pipe-cleaners. Maybe it's because, growing up (in my house), I had allot of pipe-cleaner around the house. I think that it's adorable that, whenever he sees a pipe-cleaner he jumps on top of it and bats at it.

Does you're cat have a favorite toy?

Speaking of my kitties playing, my 15 year-old cat with kidney failure (Freya) loves playing with string (while meowing very loudly).

If your cat (or cats) have kidney failure or another sickness, I advise to remember and treasure all of the things that you and your cat (or pet) did together. If your BFF died, I give you my greatest sympathies for your loss.
-KittyLover8

No comments:

Post a Comment