Hello World Wide Cat Lovers!

Welcome to "The Purple Paw"! We (BlackCat13, KittyLover8, littlekitty5, and SuperPOWerHorse) have explored even the darkest corners of our minds to create the many posts on our blog. Here, we've posted funny articles, poems, adorable limericks, heart-stopping stories and fact-filled posts, for you to read.

Enjoy!

-BlackCat13
-KittyLover8
-littlekitty5
-SuperPOWerHorse

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Good-Bye To A Dear Friend

About a week ago, my dear kitty-friend Odin, passed away. He was with me for 18 years. A loyal friend who saw me through many highs and lows I faced in that time.

It has taken me a few days to find the strength to get through this post without crying. I'm just going to miss him so much. I realize that I was extremely fortunate to have him in my life for so long. I also am grateful that he died on his own. No difficult decision for me to make. It was simply his time. However, it doesn't mean I can't wish he was still with me.

I believe that when we die the people and animals we loved on Earth will greet us in heaven. I know Odin is waiting to greet me someday and in the meantime I'll love and cherish the memories we made together.

-BlackCat13

No comments:

Post a Comment